Monday, October 8, 2007

Comments and Corrections Are Appreciated

I am glad to see that people are starting to send comments on the blog's progress. If these can be in the form of questions it would be great, because then I could work them into the next posting. Also, some people have taken the time to point out the misspellings of students names. I admit that in my haste to stay current with the posts, I don't always have the time to check the spelling of every name. Spell check doesn't help because it marks every name as a misspelled word, so please continue to inform me of misspelled names, and I will try to edit the posting in question as soon as possible. Thanks again to everyone who is following the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MR. HILLS- HOW COME YOU DELETED THE VGT ON THE NEW PAGE???? WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR REPRESENTATION???